Monday 7 November 2011

Been to the Sage Gateshead for the free thinkers,festival saw James Wales Wikipedia man very interesting available on Podcast through BBC 3 also Susi Albright not sure of spelling and of course Germain Greer, doesn't she age well! My head felt numb I did not feel depressed as I usually do when confronted by such erudition.
           I have been embarking on one of my biggest making projects so far, perhaps its success so far has buoyed me up from my usual winter sadness. The project is a complete rebuild of my petrol driven clown car taking out the engine and putting in an electric motor, also dumping all the hydraulics and using pneumatic s.
       Surprise surprise, it works. totally silent. Malcolm, and I (Malcolm Berry of  www.weirdmotors.com)
who I met at the Makers Fayre here in Newcastle, he is also converting an Austin Mini with a Fiberglass body (the car  not Malcolm) to run on electricity. James from www.Sonodrome.co.uk is making a sound sampler using ardwino which I should get sometime this week! Exciting times
OOps Forgot to say a big thank you to all those helping me on this reinvention Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment