Saturday 12 November 2011

I remember when I started on my artistic career, I hate the term but can't deny that is what it is, I felt that my life should be the expression, and my Expression/product should be my life. This presupposes  that I managed to live a life worth expressing. With me so far, trouble is we get so bound up in expression that we forget the living bit. The Day to day., and possibly the enjoyment. Yesterday went to a Workshop on creativity in Education met lots of old friends and met some new ones also became more aware of what's happening out there in the big world, big investment in Head energy and I missed out on my making time in the workshop with my Frankenstein recreation of the Clown car. Got out of balance with myself.
          Just realised I used to write this sort of stuff in a diary, never felt the need to publish it but then I have nothing that is a secret so why not.
          Heard from Jackie in oz that they have formed a storytellers cafe on Skype, the more people that use Skype the better it will get as it uses a little bit of your CPU to live ( that's what I was told if its inaccurate let me know), I also was told yesterday that Skype is now owned by Microsoft?
To quote Spock, The Vulcan not the doctor "Live long and prosper"

No comments:

Post a Comment