Tuesday 8 November 2011


Just back from Badminton, won four games I must be on a roll, so far no one has visited my blog so I might be talking to myself, nothing changes! I still feel strangely up for this time of year, even though there is very little work about ( paid work that is Gigs) I am still up to my armpits in clown car entrails fitted the air-tank and most of the valves and pump wiring next. I love the process of building something seeing it come together and change this car is like Kafka's Metamorphosis its realising its change both in me and itself ( bit weird that but if you make things you know what I mean) This is the first time I have truly collaborated on a building project and it feels good

1 comment:

  1. Up to your armpits in car entrails!! Hmm ... great image. So when will we see Bo on Top Gear? Could he go faster than Stephen Fry?

    ReplyDelete